|Connecting Water Resources 2013: Changing the water paradigm March 18–21, 2013
|Assessing pathogen fate, transport and risk in natural and engineered water treatment September 23–26, 2012
|Workshop on lead in drinking water: health impacts, monitoring & control Symposium sur le plomb dans l’eau potable: Impacts sur la santé, surveillance et contrôleJune 8–9, 2011
École Polytechnique de Montréal
|Connecting Water Resources 2011: Responding to the opportunities February 28–March 3, 2011
Workshops for students and young water professionals
CWN offers exceptional training opportunities that provide well-rounded, multidisciplinary perspectives on water management to graduate students and young water professionals. These week-long workshops offer hands-on experience and equip students and young professionals with the comprehensive understanding and skills they need to succeed as future leaders in the water sector, whether it be within the academic, industrial, governmental or nongovernmental sector.
Please check this page regularly for upcoming workshops in 2012.
Be sure to check again for upcoming workshops in 2012.
Previous CWN workshops
- Lead a Horse to Water Leadership Workshop (June 22–24, 2012)
- Membrane Filtration Technology: Fundamentals, Design and Applications (June 13–15, 2012)
- Northumberland Strait Watershed Workshop (June 10–17, 2012)
- SYP Atlantic Regional Leadership Workshop — Navigating complexity in turbulent waters (January 25 to 27, 2012)
- Okanagan Basin Watershed Workshop (October 16–22, 2011)
- Community Outreach Workshop (July 4–5, 2011)
- Micropollutants in the Water Environment: Measure, Predict and Protect (June 6–10, 2011)
- Water-Policy: The Ripple Effect (April 27 – May 1, 2011)
- Central Chile Watershed Workshop (November 28 – December 6, 2010)
- International Networking for Water Research (September 18 – 24, 2010)
Jointly offered workshops
- Climate change impacts in New Brunswick: Shifting from mitigation to adaptation (October 28–30, 2011)
- Water & growth: Exploring prosperity, protection and paradox along the Niagara Escarpment (October 28–30, 2011)
- Pollution & solutions: Leadership for the Interlake (November 4–6, 2011)